Advantages of Reliable Market Intelligence
Our unique experience offers more than the simple gathering and digesting of available information. It offers:
- historical and forecast data from 1997 through 2023 that has been developed, peer reviewed and refined independently over time. We were there gathering actuals in real-time, and we don't use computer generated models or APIs to troll the web for unreliable data;
- up-to-date data and analyses which builds on our proprietary 20 year knowledgebase;
- competitive share data and producer profiles detailing key company information;
- qualitative analyses such as current market drivers, distribution channel analysis, and factors affecting furture demand;
- access to the key players and decision makers within the subject markets;
- the advantages of having data and analyses that has been tested and refined through extensive review processes;
- the benefit of our relationships to suppliers, OEMs, distributors, and end-users within the markets that you are serving or entering; and
- our guarantee of dedicated customer service.
Ulysses DSS is offered in three annual subscription package levels to meet you budget and project objectives: Standard, Advanced & Premium, as well as a choice of user licenses (See Licenses Here) depending on the amount of data and number of people you need to have access to the information.
- True On-Demand – our secure online and on-demand portal allows for both workplace and remote access to the data in true 24/7/365 fashion;
- Accuracy - data is revised quarterly and expanded according to market need;
- Custom search - the client has the ability to generate custom searches, manipulate data into custom breakdowns by product, region, year, application, end-user industry, and more;
- In-depth technology analyses, overviews and industrial factors affecting demand;
Advanced Subscription Benefits
- Access to all Standard Package Benefits plus...
- Custom reporting - a complete set of output tools including excel, text, graphs and charts allow team members to create dynamic, custom reports;
- Enhanced Client Service sessions for answering questions and project management; and
- Special Rates on projects that expand on the data and provide even more granular analysis.